In search of a cutting edge profession with a competitive compensation package? Tired of traffic jams, extended morning commutes, big crime rate and high costs of living? Come trade it all in for fresh air, small crowds, and wide open spaces, plus a safe, friendly enviornment for you and your family. Tram Electric offers small town advantages with big time careers. Since 1981, Tram Electric has been nationally recognized for peak performance and top quality work.
We offer a competitive experience-based wage and an excellent benefits package. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check. We have opportunities available and would love to talk to you about joining our team.
Please download the Application for Employment and email your completed application and/or a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 1556 East Airport Road, Price, Utah.
We currently have the following positions available:
ELECTRIC MOTOR TECHNICIAN
Tram Electric is searching for an electric motor technician. This is a full-time position in an industrial fabrication environment, candidates must be able to handle many tasks in a short amount of time, and be able to adjust their schedule throughout the day as assigned.
Transportation to and from work is required. Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as called upon. Electrical experience is an advantage.
* Assemble and disassemble electrical pumps and motors.
* Mechanic skills.
* Operate cranes and forklifts.
* Parts cleaning, painting and preparation.
* Use of basic hand tools, as well as specialty tools.
* High attention to detail, cleanliness and organization.
* A team player with a great attitude is a must.
* Routine department inspections.
* Personal safety, learning, and training.
* Routinely lift over 50 pounds.
* Occasional call-outs.