PRODUCTS & SERVICES
If you have a critical motor or pump that fails, Tram Electric will replace it for you while your piece of equipment is being repaired.
Inspections Installations Laser Alignment Troubleshooting Vibration Analysis
On-site inspections can be performed to determine winding faults, vibration problems, bearing tolerances in the case of Babbitt bearings, limited in-position cleaning and reconditioning of units large enough to make removal for maintenance impractical. Tram Certified Technicians are available 24/7, 365 days a year to help you with cost effective solutions that you can rely on. We utilize safe and proven methods to provide our customers with reliable and cost effective solutions. Using thermographic/infrared technology and top-line vibration analysis, many issues can be determined (even predicted) without taking critical equipment offline. From initial troubleshooting & diagnostics to pre-operational commissioning & laser alignment. From quality solutions to maintenance programs, Tram is here keep you operating smoothly.
You Call, We haul!
Pickup and Delivery Service - 24/7/365
Heavy Hauling Capabilities
MOTOR CARE PROGRAM
Our Motor Care Program includes readily available Service Exchange Motors, SKF Certified Repairs, New and Rebuilt Motor Inventory and New Sales. The program provides an opportunity for you to store your spare motor inventory, freeing up space in your facility, which will reduce your manpower requirements while placing safety awareness and responsibility in our hands. It will help to improve organization and management of your inventory providing you with the peace of mind that your motors are appropriately stored, secured, and maintained, thus increasing the motor reliability and minimizing production downtime.
This program includes the following benefits:
1) Motors are stored in a clean, secure, and enviornmentally controlled facility, protecting your equipment from the natural elements and preventing damage or harm that could occur otherwise.
2) All motors are tested to prove operational condition and documented in our Motor Storage Database. Some may require repair. After testing, each motor is shrink-wrapped, placed on a storage pallet or skid, and then placed into our storage facility and inventoried with your own unique ID numbers.
3) On a monthly basis, Tram inspects your motor inventory and rotates the shafts one and one-quarter revolutions to preserve bearing integrity. This is also documented in the Motor Storage Database.
4) Monthly reports will be provided showing the current stock status, history of any maintenence, and the exact storage location for each motor.
5) Annually, Tram will perform static as well as other electrical tests as warranted on all motors, again, reducing the man power requirements, safety concerns, and responsibilities for your people.
6) All motors are stored ready for immediate delivery upon request.
A.W. HENRIE MINING SUPPORT PRODUCTS
To order any of these products, call 435-637-7291
or email email@example.com
CABLE ANCHOR ASSEMBLY COMPLETE WITH RUBBER SHOCK ABSORBER
OEM Part No. AH105
RUBBER SHOCK ABSORBER
OEM Part No. AH132A
OEM Part No. AH132B
OEM Part No. AH110
OEM Part No. AH111
4 1/2" ROLLER
OEM Part No. AH191
ROLLER MOUNTING PIN
OEM Part No. AH192
OEM Part No. AH193
SHOCK ABSORBER SHACKLE
OEM Part No. AH120
WE ALSO OFFER:
*Shuttle Car Cable Saver
*Chain Pull Cable Hanger
*Roof or Rib Mounted Cable Hanger
*Flat Cable Splicing Tool